Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Any Rules for the Music Industry?

Most of the time, people that have money and power seem to do whatever they want to do. They party hard and drink. It is especially bad when you see your favorite stars doing drugs. Is anyone loosing money on these entertainers because of drugs? Are there any rules for the music industry about drugs? If I were in charge of a record company, I would have rules. If I had new talent coming into my recording studio, I would let everyone know right from the start that there would be no drugs. If so, I would not do business with them anymore. A recording contract would not matter in my world if drugs would be involved. Everything would stop. When we see things happening that are not right, we should stand up for what is right. When you do not stand up for what is right, what is bad can become in charge of you and take over what is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment