Friday, May 7, 2010

SitePal








What is SitePal?
SitePal is a virtual talking character that you can add to your blog and website. It can really bring your blog or website to life. It is also great for MySpace users.

At Sitepal’s website, you can try the demo to find out how SitePal works, you can earn money by becoming a Sitepal partner, and you can explore the features. SitePal is great!


How I See SitePal In the Future
If I did not know how to read, I certainly would learn how by typing a message for my character to speak. I could probably learn a few sentences each night. With SitePal, you can learn how to pronounce words that you cannot pronounce. SitePal would be great for elementary school through college.

SitePal would be great to use in the place of a dictionary in the future. You could hear the pronunciation sound, the stress between syllables, and definitions.

I think that SitePal could become a dictionary, desktop publisher, Microsoft Word, history book, and atlas in the future. I can see me choosing a virtual character to travel and tour a city or state virtually.

SitePal would also be great to use when you want to chat online with your friends. SitePal could be used as many things in the future.

I could go on and on about SitePal. Visit SitePal today and partner with SitePal.

No comments:

Post a Comment